About me

Hey everyone my name is Kenzie. I'm a petite blue-eyed cutie pie. I'm 5'6, 116 pounds, 34 b breasts, sexy creamy little legs, and a tight firm bum. When I'm not in school I love shopping at the mall, dancin, listening to music, making new friends, being super flirty, and making guys really happy. When I'm all alone I love having anything goes phone sex with hot and horny guys. I'm a naughty, taboo, dirty, kinky and slutty girl. And when you find stuff that NONE OF THE OTHER girls do I will always say yes. And I promise to do it so good you'll never forget me :-) It doesn't matter what your fantasy is and if it's super nasty, raunchy, taboo, or kinky you should do it with me! I love roleplay, force, dirty fantasies, taboo fantasies that I can't mention here *wink* and so much more. Call me! And I have no limits 1-888-31-Honey ($2.00 /min)ask for KENZIE

Sweet And Yummie Young Voice Phone Sex

Guess what! I have a secret to tell you ♥And man oh man do you know how much I love sharing those with you *giggles* Did you know that I have a sweet and addictive deliciously young sounding voice? Hmmm well I do. It's sweet as candy. It's almost as sweet and yummie as my creamy, tiny cherry box. Which one makes your dick harder? The thought of a submissive young voice phone sex slut who sounds like i'm not even eighteen yet? Or a creamy, tight slippery cunt to push your dick inside? I'm sure you know how much I love pleasing and making you happy. I also love being super flirty when you are next to me. I just love wearing those tiny skimpy tops that show off my perfect perky tits and puffy nipples. I also love wearing my skirts really short. So much as when I sit down next to you that you can see a hint of my sweet cotton panties peeking through. I bet you get all kinds of thoughts that run through your mind. And I can't help but want to feel your big strong hands explore my tiny and very petite body. When you tell me to talk dirty to you I can see the bulge in your pants start to stiffen for me. Is it because my sweet baby girl voice makes you throb for me? Or is it because I'm young enough to be your step daughter or maybe something even more taboo! I'm sitting here right now thinking about my tight snatch box and your throbbing hard cock against my perfect little ass. I'm thinking about grinding it in your lap as your hands run up and down my creamy thighs. I know you have secretly stroked to me. Especially when your girl friend or wife is not around. I know you spy on me from your bedroom window when I'm outside washing my daddies car. Do you ever get a hard on when you see me in my tiny white shorts and tank top? Did you know that when my bff's come over I purposely get sprayed down with water so i can see the look on your face when my tank top sticks to my 34 B breasts?

Sometimes i think you would give anything to get me in your garage so I can wash your car like only a naughty girl can. And between my ripe teen body and sweet sugary young voice phone sex sweetie, I don't know which one will drive your dick throb more! What if I were to show up at your door telling you that I need to raise some money for school? Or maybe I just want to earn some extra cash to go out and wear these super duper tight fitting clothes to wear around you? I know it's starting to get colder outside, so the days of wearing those skimpy tiny bikini's are almost coming to an end. But picture me in a tangerine two piece bikini. Where the top barely covers my nipples. And my bikini bottom that's so tiny it barely covers my ass. A big bucket of soapy bubbles as I'm ready to wash your car from top to bottom. And you standing there to guide and watch and make sure I don't miss any spots. Hmmm that's something i'm not known for doing. And why is that? Because i'm very good with my sweet soft hands and more *giggling* My hands are made for touching you. My tits are made for rubbing against your body. My bald pink cunt box is made for being stretched open by your hard throbbing cock and squeezing and gripping so tightly that it makes you want to lose control and give me all your cum. My legs were made to wrap around you as you thrust and pump your meaty dick deeper inside. And my ass is made for smacking, grabbing and taking your dick inside if you like it dirty. I'm the kind of barely legal fuck that will make you feel so good that you will forget about all of those other girls. And when my sweet young voice is calling out your name and begging you for all your gooey cum I just know it wont be long until you are taking your favorite pick of where to shoot your load at just for me. So please think about me doing a sexy dance as you play your music and watch me wash your car and get myself all wet. And afterwards when I need to cum out of my skimpy bikini will you take me into your house and have me all to yourself? I'm the kinda girl who will do anything to make you happy. I don't care how naughty, kinky, taboo, or forbidden it may be. I have no limit's what so ever. 

So cum and let me drive your cock crazy. The more you try to resist the temptation the more I will make your dick drip pre cum for me. I am ready to make you ache for me and my sweet and sugary young voice phone sex fantasies....

Message me to play ♥

Google Hangouts & Skype Messenger:
CumKittenKenzie

Email: CumKittenKenzie@gmail.com

Or you can call 1-888-314-6639


Ask for Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment