About me

Hey everyone my name is Kenzie. I'm a petite blue-eyed cutie pie. I'm 5'6, 116 pounds, 34 b breasts, sexy creamy little legs, and a tight firm bum. When I'm not in school I love shopping at the mall, dancin, listening to music, making new friends, being super flirty, and making guys really happy. When I'm all alone I love having anything goes phone sex with hot and horny guys. I'm a naughty, taboo, dirty, kinky and slutty girl. And when you find stuff that NONE OF THE OTHER girls do I will always say yes. And I promise to do it so good you'll never forget me :-) It doesn't matter what your fantasy is and if it's super nasty, raunchy, taboo, or kinky you should do it with me! I love roleplay, force, dirty fantasies, taboo fantasies that I can't mention here *wink* and so much more. Call me! And I have no limits 1-888-31-Honey ($2.00 /min)ask for KENZIE

Deliciously Unforgettable Virgin Phone Sex


I know it's wrong to have naughty thoughts about you but I just cant help myself. Just like when we are all alone and you start having all of those virgin phone sex fantasies about me. And I don't make it easy for you when I go around dressed and flaunting my sweet little body at you. I know you are older than me. Old enough to be my daddy "giggles* And sometimes you will tell me "when I think about your super sweet young voice and dirty secrets that I share with you makes me dick rock hard." Guys are always asking me if I'm really eighteen. Especially when my hair is in pigtails. They say "Kenzie you look much younger. Its ashamed some of the things that cross my mind when I think about you." HmMmM that makes my bald tight cunnie so wet and panties so creamy. Just look at the way they cling to my puffy bald pussy. I can sometimes see you watching me from your bedroom window. The look on your face is so intense. Are you stroking your dick when you see me like this? I just love it when a man gets so horny for me he can't help but stroke and drip pre cum.

Spring time is here and things are going to start to warm up. Lot's of times you will see me in nothing but my tiny little shirt and panties. And you may be thinking "that sweet and curious girl is just asking to get that tiny cherry popped."  Do you know that I keep my back door unlocked? You might feel tempted to come by one day or night when no one else is around. Maybe you want to show me what it's like to be with a older man. You want to teach me how to be the perfect virgin phone sex girl for you. Sometimes when you share your secrets with me you say "Kenzie when I look at your pictures or video that you sent me my dick gets so fucking hard for you. That tight firm body and sweet cheery box needs to be popped by an experienced man"  You throb thinking about how deliciously forbidden that I am and how I talk super young and dirty for you. I want to take your hard dick in my baby smooth hands until it aches for my ripe young body. Will you peel my pretty cotton panties off and expose my puffy pink pussy? I know it's gonna hurt and I may even cry out. But I promise to take it like a good girl. Come on and push that cock in and feel how tight and warm it is. And feel how wet it gets as you push deeper inside.

I am ready to drive you crazy and make your cock harder than any girl ever has. Hear me moan out your name and be that submissive slut that will beg you to cum.

I’m thinking about hearing your sexy voice as you share your favorite kinda virgin phone sex fantasy with me today.

Call me to play ♥

1-888-314-6639

Ask for Kenzie


Google Hangouts & Skype Messenger:
CumKittenKenzie

E Mail:
CumKittenKenzie@gmail.com

1 comment: