About me

Hey everyone my name is Kenzie. I'm a petite blue-eyed cutie pie. I'm 5'6, 116 pounds, 34 b breasts, sexy creamy little legs, and a tight firm bum. When I'm not in school I love shopping at the mall, dancin, listening to music, making new friends, being super flirty, and making guys really happy. When I'm all alone I love having anything goes phone sex with hot and horny guys. I'm a naughty, taboo, dirty, kinky and slutty girl. And when you find stuff that NONE OF THE OTHER girls do I will always say yes. And I promise to do it so good you'll never forget me :-) It doesn't matter what your fantasy is and if it's super nasty, raunchy, taboo, or kinky you should do it with me! I love roleplay, force, dirty fantasies, taboo fantasies that I can't mention here *wink* and so much more. Call me! And I have no limits 1-888-31-Honey ($2.00 /min)ask for KENZIE

Your Flirty Girl Next Door Phonesex With Kenzie


Hey everyone I'm just sitting in my bedroom thinking about you right now. Is it you that I see looking at me from next door? Are you looking at the way I'm showing off my pretty little panties right now? Should I do a little strip tease for you and take it all off? Maybe I should take it allllllll off just for you. Does that sound like a tempting idea to you?

Spring is here and I just love wearing my tiny skirts and tight-fitting tops that show off my firm breasts and cute ass. Sometimes when it's really windy outside you may just see my skirt blow up and see my cotton undies. Sometimes when I'm all alone walking around in the house my neighbor will look through his blinds to see me in something like this. But now that it's warmer outside and spring is here he may catch my titties exposed! 😮Just imagine if I was your girl next door walking around barely dressed. Would you step closer to your window to get a better look? Would you show up at my front door asking me why I'm dressed like this? What if I came to your house dressed in something that makes your dick really hard? Would you invite me in and tell me how much of a naughty girl I am? I'm a very curious girl and can't help but wonder what you would do with me. One thing I love doing is turning your head my way. 

I just get so horny and turned on when I think about making your dick super hard. My panties get all wet and my little pussy gets all tingly thinking about all of the secrets you want to share with me. Would they be naughty? Maybe taboo or forbidden? I may drive you so crazy that you have extreme thoughts of what you want to do to me. You might be thinking about the insides of my pussy lips right now and how good it would feel to slip your fingers inside. Can I sit on your lap and wiggle my little ass in circles? I really wanna feel your hard cock press in against my ass. You may take your hands and start rubbing all across my petite body. Maybe you'll let me slide my soft warm baby smooth hands down your pants and stroke your shaft for me. That is until you can't take it anymore. I just love being super flirty with a man until he's reached the point of pushing his hard dick deep inside of my creamy pussy. You can have all three of my holes and I promise to be the best little fuck doll you never forget.

Kenzie
1-888-314-6639
CumKittenKenzie@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment