About me

Hey everyone my name is Kenzie. I'm a petite blue-eyed cutie pie. I'm 5'6, 116 pounds, 34 b breasts, sexy creamy little legs, and a tight firm bum. When I'm not in school I love shopping at the mall, dancin, listening to music, making new friends, being super flirty, and making guys really happy. When I'm all alone I love having anything goes phone sex with hot and horny guys. I'm a naughty, taboo, dirty, kinky and slutty girl. And when you find stuff that NONE OF THE OTHER girls do I will always say yes. And I promise to do it so good you'll never forget me :-) It doesn't matter what your fantasy is and if it's super nasty, raunchy, taboo, or kinky you should do it with me! I love roleplay, force, dirty fantasies, taboo fantasies that I can't mention here *wink* and so much more. Call me! And I have no limits 1-888-31-Honey ($2.00 /min)ask for KENZIE

Older Man 4 Young Girl Roleplay Phone Sex

Hi guys it's Kenzie! Do you like seeing me on my knees like this for you? I know I love being like this especially when it comes to making you happy. I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner again. Have I been that busy that the last few months have seemed to fly by so quickly? I suppose with school, studying and keeping my grades up I just got lost in all of that. I've also been getting lost in being more naughtier than ever! *giggles* especially when it comes to being your young girl roleplay phone sex cutie. Just thinking about all those horny experienced and very sexy men like you make my pretty little panties wet. Even now as I'm on my knees here like this I can't help about my experience with the older man who called me last night. He is an older married man. He's also a guidance counselor, teacher, and loves me being his girl next door. He's also the man I love getting on my knees for. Especially when it comes to telling him my dirty secrets. It was late in the evening and no one was around but he and I. I stepped into his office as he said "Hello Kenzie what brings you by today?" I looked up at him and said "Henry please forgive me for I have been a slutty girl yet again. I just can't stop doing things that turn all the mens head my way." I could tell that right away he knew what I was talking about. He knows that I'm the type of female to be very flirty. He looked down at me gazing as he loosened his collar and said "if it's naughty secrets that you need then you know what you should do for me." I looked up smiling and said "Yes yes it is. I need that and so much more." I started to confess about my weakness for older men and those who are taken. And that they really make my soft little cotton panties very wet. He cleared his throat and said "Kenzie you know thats not approprite don't you? I mean i'm old enough to be your daddy." I giggled girlsishly and said "I know I know! And believe me when I say I try so hard to be a very good girl but the inner slut in me just can't seem to allow that to happen. In fact I would much rather be good at being a very naughty girl." 

I know being on my knees like that confessing had to be difficult for him. But deep down I knew that his dick got very hard for roleplay phone sex. No matter how much he tried to deny I knew that being around a girl like me tempted him in ways that his wife never could. He stood there as the stiff bulge in his pants got harder by the second. I started to tell him more secrets. Like the times my daddies best friend would come over to visit. I told him about all the things we would do together when no one else was around. And in my sweet young girlish voice I said "Henry when i'm with this man I can't help but wish it was you. I wish you were the one that I could wear my revealing little clothes too." His face started to turn red as I went on to say "there were times with him that I would show off my tiny ripe body to him. I would lift up my little top and skirt to show off my pretty panties and bare breasts." I also told him that my daddies best friend would always see how hard my puffy nipples got when he touched them. I told him that it didn't stop there either. I loved feeling his big strong hands grope me all over. And when he slid his hands under my skirt to feel how moist my panties were that all I could think about is feeling his throbbing hard cock take all my slutty holes. I looked up at him and said "is it true that your cock throbs for submissive teen girls who love older man like I do?" He stood there lost for words. Unsure of what to say. But he didn't need to say a word because his actions and hard dick that was so stiff was about ready to bust out of his pants. 

He looked down at me and said "some things are better left unsaid Kenzie. And it doesn't matter how sweet, submissive, young, petite and of a good girl that you are it's still wrong for me to have desires about you." I reached my soft hand up at him and ran it between his legs and said "I won't tell a soul I promise. And did you know that I truly love keeping secrets? Especially when it comes to me being flirty with you, pressing all of your buttons and tempting you to give in to me." His defenses were breaking down more by the second. I could see him fighting his temptation to not want to know more. And as wrong as it was I knew it felt so right to him. He asked me if I did anything more with my daddys best friend. I looked up at him batting my pretty baby blues as I said "I really don't think it's important what i wanted to do with him. I think whats more important is what I want you to do with me." The bulge in his pants started to twitch and right at that point is when i started to move my hands even closer to it. He stared to moan out as I said "are you okay? Are you having thoughts of what you want to do to me right now? Are you thinking about my sweet, young, bald pink pussy and how good it would feel to slide my panties to the side and push your finger in? it is just so tight and feels so good when a man like you has thoughts of doing things to me." I ran my hand across his bulge and said "I want you so bad pease I want to show you how much I love roleplay phone sex." The look was so intense in his eyes as he said "please forgive me because I want this submissive sweet girl that kneels before me right now. I'm so hard in my pants right now that I throb for you. And as wrong as it is I know it would feel so right." I started to slide undo his pants slowly. Sliding his big thick meaty dick out as it stared me in the face. Looking up at him as I started to talk really dirty. And my super sweet voice didn't help one bit because right then and there I knew he wanted to take all three of my tiny holes right there in his office. 

He looked down at me as if he were ready to rip all my clothes off and take me right there. My hands started stroking his dick. I ran them up and down his shaft as I began to kiss and lick and suck it just how he wanted me too. As my warm wet mouth was filled with his pre cum dripping dick I said "please tell me what I can do to make you happy henry." He began to take his hand and run it through my hair. He said "There is one thing that you can do while on your knees." Asking me to pull my little panties to the side so he could get a view of my sweet pink pussy. He also wanted me to take off my top for him too. Hearing him as he said "Ohhh yes look at that hot young body. Those breasts and pussy looks so delicious." Then he stopped in his tracks and said "Oh I know this is so wrong but I cant help but want this barely legal roleplay phone sex cutie who is kneeled before me. I can't help but have forbidden thoughts of Kenzie's tender tight young body." I looked up and said "may I pleaseeeee take my pretty mouth and take your dick deeper down my throat?" That was his total and complete breaking point because he said "Oh Kenzie I want so much more than that baby. I want your tiny pink twat wrapped around my dick. I want to stretch your holes open and make them all mine. I want to let you feel how an older man can make a young girl like yourself feel so good." I started begging him to have me. I told him that my body belonged to him and I would be as submissive, sweet, pleasing and slutty as he wanted me to be. I told him that my pretty little pussy has never gotten wetter for any man like it was for him right at that moment. 

His cock was so big and hard that it really filled up my mouth. As I began to slurp and suck on it for him. Hearing him as he moaned out as I raised my head up and down off of his shaft. Taking my tongue as I rolled it around the tip of his head. Then trailing it down his shaft and ran it back up again. Saying "Sucking your cock makes my little pussy so wet." I started to take it in my mouth again. Taking it in deeper and deeper as I started to suck on it faster and faster. Feeling him throb as I started to taste pre cum leak from the tip of his head. And I swear between me doing that and my dirty talking mouth giving him all the roleplay phone sex of my daddy's best friend and how slutty I was he could have cum right then and there! With my mouth full I said "Please fuck my mouth and throat. I must prove to you of how willing I am to show you how good of a cock sucking girl I can be for you." When I said that he said to me "Oh yes baby girl that's what I wanted to hear. And even if I cant take that sweet pink pussy of yours today that will give me something to look for the next time I come to see you." He started to push my mouth up and down more and more. Until I just about started to gag on it. Hearing me say "Please i'm so thirsty for your cum." My pretty soft hands wrapped around the base of his dick pumping it and driving him insane! As he started to pump my throat faster and faster. Hearing him moan out so much by now he said "Open your mouth wide it's time for you to receive my cum." 

I slid my mouth up off of his cock. Holding my head back as he started to shoot his load in my mouth. Looking down at me with a naughty smile on his face as I drank it all up for him. As I wrapped my mouth around his cock again to clean it off for him he said "MMMM you sure are a good little cock sucker baby. But the next time I see you in here I won't be able to contain myself and those other little holes will also be mine." I giggled saying "Promise? Because I can promise you i'm not going to stop being the flirty lil tease who loves tempting you to give in to me." He looked at me saying "I'm sure I will be seeing you again for more roleplay phone sex." As I smiled and said "Yes Henry." So I've been told that good girls never tell. And I just love keeping secrets it's so much fun!


Do you agree with him? Do you have any role play phone sex fantasies with a young teen treat  that you want to share with me today? Or maybe you want to share some of mine with you. They are so good your cock will be dripping pre cum at the thought...


Please message me to set up your favorite kind of fantasy.
And don't forget to ask about how to receive my private video free ♥ My pretty panties get so moist when you watch me and stroke as you share your secret fantasies with me on the phone.... Yuuuuuum....

Call 1-888-314-6639 and ask for Kenzie

Skype & Google Hangouts Messenger:
CumKittenKenzie

E Mail: CumKittenKenzie@gmail.com

2 comments: