About me

Hey everyone my name is Kenzie. I'm a petite blue-eyed cutie pie. I'm 5'6, 116 pounds, 34 b breasts, sexy creamy little legs, and a tight firm bum. When I'm not in school I love shopping at the mall, dancin, listening to music, making new friends, being super flirty, and making guys really happy. When I'm all alone I love having anything goes phone sex with hot and horny guys. I'm a naughty, taboo, dirty, kinky and slutty girl. And when you find stuff that NONE OF THE OTHER girls do I will always say yes. And I promise to do it so good you'll never forget me :-) It doesn't matter what your fantasy is and if it's super nasty, raunchy, taboo, or kinky you should do it with me! I love roleplay, force, dirty fantasies, taboo fantasies that I can't mention here *wink* and so much more. Call me! And I have no limits 1-888-31-Honey ($2.00 /min)ask for KENZIE

Roleplay Phone Sex With Your Girl Next Door Kenzie

Heya guys I bet you have been wondering "why hasn't Kenzie posted in her blog lately?" Well I've been super busy and had very little time. I'm sure you may have heard that before but it's true *giggles* But now that I have more free time on my hands I just cant wait to be the girl that you call for all of your girl next door roleplay phone sex fantasies. Every day I walk past your house when I come home from hanging out with my bff's or hangin at the mall or being super flirty with the boys I can't help but want you to stop me and say "Kenzie look at the way you're dressed! You must have been being a naughty girl again." I stand there smiling at you because you know me so well. But I have a secret to tell you. I just love it when you spy on me from your bedroom. Sometimes if i'm lonely you may see me playing with my favorite plushy just wanting some attention from you. The days I have classes I just know you are there looking as I do a slow strip out of my tiny skirt and top. And sometimes late at night when everyone is sleep I know sometimes you see me in cute little teddy. You know the one that's see through with the matching creamy panties? Do you like seeing me walk around half naked? I wish you would drop everything you are doing to come get a little closer to me. I have another secret. I keep my back door unlocked every day just for you. And if you are married or have a girl friend that you just cant wait to have leave, you know I will be here every time just for you! I know shes nothing like me is she? Not naughty, nor dun, not slutty and she always says no when it comes to pleasuring you and making you happy. Well i'm the total opposite of her. In fact i'm very dirty, kinky, taboo, and I love having limit's pushed. Especially when it comes to older men like yourself. 

I'm all the fun package of yummy treats that you could possibly want to get your hands on. I'm tiny, petite, and ready to be all that you want rolled up into one perfect package. I also make the perfect submissive slut when it comes to all of your roleplay phone sex fantasies. And being your girl next door you can just come by or call me up and tell me "Kenz she's gone now. Come on over baby." Did you know that I peek out my blinds just waiting for "her" to leave? I know we have to be super duper careful too because not only do I sound incredibly young. But when i go around looking like this some guys may say I look like the perfect kind of fuck doll to sink their dick deep in and have their way with. Hmmmm have your way with me. The thought of pleasing you and making your cock extremely hard makes me just lay back spread my legs open for you and move these soft panties aside. I have a feeling as you stand there watching me slowly drive you crazy and expose this tight bald pink box that you may say "Okay kenzie take those fucking undies off or i'm going to do it for you."  I know there are times you see me out and about maybe at school or behind the bleachers sucking some guys dick from the football team after cheer leading practice.  Or maybe you see me passing by the playground after classes are over. Or other times you may see me at the library studying or even at Starbucks. Do you ever think about just taking your favorite girl next door and getting me alone in a storage closet? Maybe you don't want to wait to get me back home and you just want to get me alone and all to yourself so you can fell all my sweet holes make your dick really happy. Girls like myself will never say no to you either. It doesn't matter if you want a fast quick fuck or something that's more intense or slow and easy. With my sinful yummie body I will do everything to make you want me more and more. 

Wont you please take me and lead me back to your house? Your girl next door who just loves roleplay phone sex is ready to brush my tiny breasts against your chest. I really want to trail my soft painted lips across yours. And tremble and tingle from your touch. I want to take my soft smooth hands and slide them down your body and put them right between your legs and say in my sweet girl voice "do you want me to touch it? Oh can I please feel it?" Maybe you grab my hand and put it right on the stiff bulge that keeps growing in your pants. I just want to stroke it and touch it and play with it until it's ready to go in my warm wet mouth. You can push me down on my knees and i'll show you how good i can lick kiss and suck it for you. I'll make it my favorite piece of candy. You know why? If I told you the age that I started sucking dick I just know it would make you pop right now. So that's something I will leave up to your imagination. And if you don't want me to suck it you can get me in your favorite position and allow me to slide these pretty little creamy panties off right now. It's all yours and really wants to feel your meaty man dick stretch it open. It's just so tight and snug and feels so fucking good I just know once you hear my sweet voice talk dirty to you as I beg for more that it wont be long until you say "Kenzie, fuck baby your cherry box is so fucking tiny and wet. My girl friend never gets this turned on for me." I just look up at you and say "I know she doesn't but I do. And the next time you are fucking her I want you to think about my slutty teen holes grabbing and choking your dick." You know I'm a dirty talker. I don't huff puff and moan when you fuck me. I have a vivid imagination that is always working. And if there is something that really gets you off then I will pay attention to every detail that you like. That's something that my daddy taught me how to do *giggles* 

Sometimes when you see me you think "what do I have to do to get her attention my way? Maybe if I offer home some milk or cookies she will come in my house. Or maybe some candy or money for shopping and that will get your favorite girl next door who just loves roleplay phone sex with you in your house. It is true that I love all of those things as a way to bait me in to you. But when I see the way that you look at me and the intense look in your eyes and the way that you talk to me that's all i need to scoot my tiny ass over to you. And once you have me alone and all yours then I promise I'll be there until you are ready for me to leave. Sometimes you may have forbidden thoughts that you may feel are wrong. But guess what? I just love forbidden, taboo and men like you. And with a girl like myself who has no limit's or taboo's there is nothing i won't do to make you cum so hard you are breathless. I've got that kind of responsive tiny twat and virgin ass that was made for pleasing you. And when you have me naked in front of you exposing it I just know your dick will be standing at attention. Did you know you could have all three of my young sweet holes? Even if your dick is too big i'll still beg to be taken by you. Ill be your plaything who wants to learn exactly how to please you. And if you like you can be my teacher and school me on what it takes to make you cum hard. Or maybe you want to punish me for being a bad girl that goes around sucking all the boys off in school. You know even if I do that I would never allow them to fuck me. Do you know why? It's because my other holes are just for you. Does that make your dick throb and drip pre cum? Because it makes my sweet delicious pussy tingle and get super duper wet for you. 

Do you want your sweet and submissive fuck toy to sit down on your lap and grind, wiggle, and rock back and forth really slow? Do you want to inch my skirt up and get a peek at my pretty panties? Can you feel the warmth that covers your lap as I feel your dick press in against my creamy thighs? I'll drive you so crazy and be the perfect roleplay phone sex girl next door that you wont be able to stop yourself from tearing these panties off, pick me up and slide my puffy pussy right down on your swollen dick. And right at that moment when you feel yourself pushing into my fuck walls I just know all those dirty fantasies that you have in your mind will start to surface. MMMM your cock feels so good stretching me open. I'll beg you not to stop as your cock keeps pumping and sliding in and out of me. And you can lift me up and lay me on the bed and put my tiny legs in the air and pound me deeper and harder. Or maybe you want me to prove how truly submissive I am and get me on my knees or push me down on my stomach and have both holes ready to be taken by you. Please take them I want you to fuck them so good and just how you want that the next thing you will be doing is saying "Kenzie where do you want my load baby girl?" And as soon I hear you say that I start to cum all over your cock. Over and over again. Please give me your gooey batter in my tight fucking wet snatch box. I won't stop until you are totally drained and no cum left. But you may find that with a girl like me that you may rise again and get hard all over for me. I really like the thought of that don't you? 

Wanna come next door? You know I will be laying back in my bed with my sweet little legs open and ready for you. And as a very naughty thank you I will send you my private video for free by e mail so you can masturbate to me any time you like. Yay! How cool is that? But I much prefer you watch it when you call me for your favorite roleplay phone sex fantasy. 

I can't wait to prove to you that anything goes with this slutty cutie with the super sweet voice...

Call me to play ♥

1-888-314-6639
Ask for Kenzie 


No comments:

Post a Comment